Shirdi Sai Sansthan is an administrative and governing committee of Shri Sai baba temple located at Shirdi and all other temples located in the premises. This committee is responsible for the development of Sai temple and Shirdi village.
Shirdi Sai Sansthan In India :
It is the authorised body which is responsible for all the day to day activities at Sai Baba temple and they have to manage and control all these activities. This sansthan also provides different facilities to passengers like accommodation and lunch at economical rates, railway reservations, refreshments and much more.
Other then managing the temple, this sansthan also runs schools, hospitals, industrial training institute, blood banks, water supply, etc. Schools that are running by this sansthan are Kanya shala and one English medium school. All the facilities at these places are available at very economical cost and the facilities are mainly for common people.
There are different departments of this sansthan and all these departments have their particular duties. These departments are:
- Shri Sainath hospital: This hospital has all the latest facilities like x-ray machines, ICU, operation theaters, etc.
- Information technology department: This department is responsible to observe all the computer infrastructure of sansthan and also to maintain the website of Shri Sai Baba sansthan.
- English medium school: This school was started by sansthan to provide good education to children of this village.
- Shri Sai Baba Kanya Vidhya Mandir: It is a Marathi medium school to provide free education to girls.
- Industrial training institute: It is another educational institute which provide practical industrial training to students.
- Garden department: This department is responsible to maintain a beautiful garden in temple premises.
- Security department: This department provides complete security to the devotees come to temple to give honour to Sai Baba.
- Water supply department: This department provides clean and fresh water to the devotees.
- Shri Prasadayala department: This department is responsible to provide fresh and tasty Prasad to visitors.